14.8.13

CBD testimonial



I am 53 years old and I am suffering from multiple sclerosis since December 1995. I treatment "Betaferon" for 6 ½ years.

This two and a half years, I saw a program on the therapeutic use of cannabis and tired of swallowing too much medication, I tried ...

At the time, I re-walked modestly (100 meters) helped a cane, otherwise wheelchair ...

I tried a first time smoking: the effects on the pain is undeniable.

However, I noticed a "better" without it being fully satisfied.

So I fumbled to get a decoction in oil, one tablespoon morning and evening for one month, the results were different: I felt able to manage the pain differently.

So I went on a protocol decoction smoking and the results obtained, I did not change the treatment.

This 22 months, you could see on the MRI as plates had become inactive (ie myelin is destroyed not more), but nevertheless remained active plates where the disease continued to progress.

Since July 2001, I normally walk again, it was difficult at first, I had remuscler me and lose weight (I was 125 pounds).

I have no cane or wheelchair and I resumed a normal occupation (I'm multimedia trainer).

On MRI, passed in September, 2002, we can see that no more plate is active and that the right side of the brain, some components of myelin are replenished. The radiologist, thinking that his machine was faulty or wanton, carried out a second time tests: the results are there and there!

In two years, I have made tremendous progress, I no longer have to walk imbalance, I do not manage the intensity of the pain, but its appearance. I have a new life


source ;http://www.positifs.org/old/temoins/medicaux/tm3d.htm






No comments: